15.8.09

OH NO...Sick..=[

haizz...don't know is me think too much or what..
i feel uncomfortable now....
feel like pengsan pengsan...and发冷...
i don't want SICK...
振作..振作..振作..
Go away H1N1..i hate you!!!
Please don't near me...
i don't want!!!!!!!!!!
God..please la,let my body be more healthy..i don't want so fast dead..
now have many case of H1N1,everyday also have this news.."today got4 people dead.."
or "this school close 1 week,cause this school have 50 student 患上 H1N1..."
Aiyoyo~!!!
is stress la~!!i scare now...because my body energy is BAD!!!
sometimes will sick,咳嗽,伤风...or many problem la!!haizzzzz....
SO now i just can SAY ANTI H1N1...haha
Hope my body will be good soon...God,PLEASE la~~!!!
Hope all people will be good soon also...
H1N1,no people will like you..you better fast get lost!!=)

没有评论:

发表评论