1.11.09

Who care?

Sometimes,my friend will say,"you have many friend la"
isit i have many friend?
i also don't know..
but if i have problem,
i also don't know want find who help me??
i know i have answer.
bestfriend is nobody else.
friend have not so many.
not close friend,i have too much!
sometimes,find someone chat,also is so hard!
all also busy busy busy.
isit really busy?
i don't know..
but it's ok.
sometimes can hang out with other friend.

my friend usually also like that,
last year,we relation was so close.
but this year,we relation must so stoniness.
haha,i also don't know what's wrong?
just feel no topic can talk and feel bored!
is my problem?or my friend problem?
i think is my problem..
if i was sick,
Who care?
if my birthday imminent,
who care?

Who care?
Who care?
Who care?

but i will care myself.
haha ;D
keep Happy!
keep Steady!

没有评论:

发表评论